ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-07, 07:05 AM
Forum Guru

Fraz_2006 has a spectacular aura aboutFraz_2006 has a spectacular aura about
ADD & Aspies

Ok, so i have never been diagnosed with ADD/HD, on the other hand i have been diagnosed with aspergers syndrome when i was like 5 years old.

But, i do show a lot of the ADD symptoms as well as my aspies, i tend to get spaced out alot, especially at my college, when i try really hard to concentrate on something, my mind sometimes just goes blank.

When i snap out of the day dream, i sometimes cant even remember what it was i was day dreaming about, i also tend to get impulsive but not all the time, and i tend to spin on my PC seat alot at college.

I went to see my phycologist about these problems, and she said that she did not want to label me with another disorder over my aspies.

Im still struggling a lot, and i was told at my college that if i dont buckle down and get on with the work that im getting chucked out.

I just dont know what to do anymore.

Phew!!! sorry this was so long.