ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-07, 10:52 AM

Sindy_Flows is on a distinguished road
How do I unsubscribe?

Hello,

I am no longer with an AD/HD person.

So how do I get my profile or membership removed from this forum?

Or how do I unsubscribe from this forum?

I spent some time ago trying to figure that out, but I saw no option under "Edit Profile" where I could get my profile removed.

Please write me back or preferably, just delete my profile or unsubscribe me, or something

Sindy Flows
Old 06-10-07, 12:50 PM
Jr Member

glen_ap is on a distinguished road
As far as I can tell there is no way to delete your profile as a regular user. Maybe an admin could. But, normally people just quit coming and that's the end of it. If you are getting emails about updates to posts on the board, then you can unsubscribe yourself from each post by going to "User CP" and then choose "List Subscriptions" on the left. Check the box to the right of each post, and choose "Delete Subscription" in the drop down list. Then click Go. You are done.

It should not really matter if your profile still exists but you never come back. Oh, and you are still welcome to come here. Good luck with everything. :-)
Old 06-10-07, 01:59 PM

Crazy~Feet is a jewel in the roughCrazy~Feet is a jewel in the roughCrazy~Feet is a jewel in the rough
User accounts are not deleted at ADDF at the request of the user. Please modify your profile so that you no longer receive alerts, as suggested above.

Please do not contact our admin. about this, they are very busy people and this reply should resolve your question.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-07, 08:45 AM

lfunkhouse is on a distinguished road
i too would like my profile deleted. and you should do it too...

if someone were to search for my username, it comes up on this forum. and i don't want that.

you should follow these requests, i wouldn't want to see this place get shut down due to legal issues.
Old 09-27-07, 08:57 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

netsavy006 is a jewel in the roughnetsavy006 is a jewel in the roughnetsavy006 is a jewel in the rough
I thought C~F you could contact an admin about having your account suspened, though not removed. I just want to make sure that it can still be done as I do see on occasion suspended accounts.
Old 09-27-07, 09:23 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,013 Times in 2,424 Posts
livinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond repute
please read the privacy post:
http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23249

When you register you also agree to read the forum guidelines and that you'll abide by them. In it it also tells you that the information you provide to ADDF is available to the public, including your user name and posts.

The post I linked you to explains that and what you can do about it. please check it out.

Leonard: “You’re using chocolates as positive reinforcement for what you consider good behavior!”
Sheldon: “Very good! Chocolate?”
-The Big Bang Theory (sitcom on CBS)
Old 09-27-07, 02:18 PM
can't remember diddly

Thanked 6,055 Times in 3,094 Posts
EYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond repute
I've seen this option:

You may close the account. Your username and posts will still be here, but you will not be accessing the site and no one will be able to get to your personal profile. Closed is different than deleted. Please contact Andrew, Andi or Kimalimah.
Old 09-27-07, 03:41 PM
Banned

Matt S. is just really niceMatt S. is just really niceMatt S. is just really niceMatt S. is just really nice
It is called not typing in www.addforums.com and not typing in your username, that will solve the problem, the 'higher ups' here have better things to concern themselves with like for instance my tendency to be rude, which in this case may be an exception.
Old 09-27-07, 08:22 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Thanked 2,056 Times in 578 Posts
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Accounts are never deleted.

Accounts CAN be closed, however. Please contact an Administrator if you wish your account to be closed.

Should you wish to protect your identity, you may submit a request with Administration to have your User ID changed.

To review the ADD Forums Guidelines, please click here.