ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-07, 11:19 AM
ADDvanced Member

SamCurt is on a distinguished road
A Question and a Complaint

1. I have posted a thread, and later I found it in the wrong board (should be in one of its sub-boards. However, now I cannot delete my original post and double posting is of course banned. So what should I do?

2. This thread is already engaged in political dispute and I think it should be banned and the related persons warned.
Despite being classically autistic (of the Kanner's type), I have no will to join in ASD discussions as, well, I tried twice and could hardly fit in ASD communities, and I more see myself as a nerd in the general sense despite being completely asocial.
Old 07-22-07, 11:25 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,013 Times in 2,424 Posts
livinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond repute
hi SamCurt!!

Thanks for asking the questions!

1) contact a moderator and ask him/her to move it for you
(Make sure to give him/her the URL of the thread/post and the sub/forum you'd like it to go to)

2) Thank you for the showing us thread. Next time you can click on the red/white triangle on the right upper corner of the post (it's to report a bad post). It will contact moderators and one of us can fix it.

Thanks!

Leonard: “You’re using chocolates as positive reinforcement for what you consider good behavior!”
Sheldon: “Very good! Chocolate?”
-The Big Bang Theory (sitcom on CBS)

Last edited by livinginchaos; 07-22-07 at 11:28 AM.. Reason: misspelled word
Old 07-27-07, 09:36 PM

phospho is a jewel in the roughphospho is a jewel in the roughphospho is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCurt
1. I have posted a thread, and later I found it in the wrong board (should be in one of its sub-boards. However, now I cannot delete my original post and double posting is of course banned. So what should I do?

2. This thread is already engaged in political dispute and I think it should be banned and the related persons warned.
Please accept my apologies in advance if my post sounds offensive - i don't intend for it to be:

I don't agree with #2 - the majority of it is educated political debate where people are primarily throwing potential ideas out there. Yes, there are people who deserve to be blocked - but I think the good that is coming out of a thread like that is much more than the bad.

I found that particular thread very interesting.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-07, 09:42 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Thanked 2,037 Times in 577 Posts
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
The key words here are:
Quote:
Originally Posted by phospho
political debate
There is only one section of these forums where debate is permitted (yes, even political), and that's the DEBATE section.

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook

To review the ADD Forums Guidelines, please click here.
Closed Thread