ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Recipes > Main Course/Meats
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-07, 01:05 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

speedo has much to be proud ofspeedo has much to be proud ofspeedo has much to be proud ofspeedo has much to be proud ofspeedo has much to be proud ofspeedo has much to be proud ofspeedo has much to be proud ofspeedo has much to be proud ofspeedo has much to be proud ofspeedo has much to be proud of
Speedo's fast tuna casserole (yummy!)

This feeds a whole family. It's pretty good.

cook 1 LB large egg noodles, drain.

stir in 3 cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
Don't get the stuff with garlic in it, It's awful, honest.

stir in 1 1/2 soup cans of water to thin the soup a bit.

stir in a 12 oz can of chunk white tuna... break it up with a fork if you need to.

stir in a can of drained and washed mixed vegetables

heat the whole mess gently and stir in 3 slices of american cheese.

add pepper to suit yourself.

cook it down until it is thick enough , sprinkle it liberally with parmesan cheese and serve.

It's yummy, honest.

Me
"Sig personnas illegitum non carborundum." (unknown)
The computer lets you make more mistakes faster, with the exception of tequila and a handgun. (M. Radcliffe)
Old 10-08-07, 02:49 PM
Banned

Matt S. is just really niceMatt S. is just really niceMatt S. is just really niceMatt S. is just really nice
Re: Speedo's fast tuna casserole (yummy!)

thanks I love tuna casserole
Old 10-25-07, 06:50 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 16,652 Times in 7,855 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Instead of using noodles I like to mix up a package of instant mashed potatoes (I like the herb & garlic flavor), spread in the bottom of a casserole dish, mix the tuna and soup and veggies and shredded cheese and pour over the potatoes and bake until good and hot.

Most of my favorite dishes (to cook) are casseroles. Mix everything together and put it in the oven or the crock pot, or just cook it in a skillet all together. That way one thing doesn't burn while I'm taking care of something else. BIG problem for me.
Old 10-25-07, 07:03 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

hollyduck is just really nicehollyduck is just really nicehollyduck is just really nicehollyduck is just really nice

Curry! A spoonful of curry powder does wonders for this too. Not enough to convert it into a curry dish, just enough to sharpen and enrich the flavours.

Ducky
~slavering at the very thought~