ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-08, 06:59 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,633 Times in 883 Posts
FrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud of
2000 post - means we can change our title?

I recall seeing this somewhere, I got there!

If this is so, what is the process to change the title? (not that I know yet)

Thanks!
Old 01-08-08, 07:24 PM

lars is a jewel in the roughlars is a jewel in the roughlars is a jewel in the rough
Re: 2000 post - means we can change our title?

Yes, 2000 post means that you can change your title, however I am not sure about the actual procedure involved, but I suspect that another moderator, or administrator will come along shortly with all the details.

I can tell you this, that in addition to getting to change your title, you will also be entitled to many other benefits.

For example, you are now allowed to park in the reserved parking section of the ADD Forums parking lot. Also you will now be allowed to dress casually every single Friday, and that means that you can wear anything you want on Fridays! Additionally you will be receiving a coupon in the mail which will entitle you to take 50% off your next purchase from the ADD Forum's gift shop.

Last, but certainlly not least, you will now be entered into the drawing for a chance of winning the grand prize package! The grand prize package includes things like, a years supply of Crayola Crayons, a years subscription to the ever popular Cheese of the month club, a six month supply of Dr. Scholls Odor Eater insoles, and a 60 second shopping spree where you are allowed to run like a maniac through the ADD Forum's gift shop for 60 whole seconds with an empty shopping cart filling it with as many items as humanly possible.

On behalf of the staff of the ADD Forums I want to be the first to say congratulations. You've earned it.

AIGF

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
~ Dr. Seuss

Old 01-08-08, 07:47 PM

FrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud of

LOL!

Yeah, I've been having my eye on the ADDF bunny-hits-his-head tee in that gift shop for quite some time now!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-08, 07:53 PM

lars is a jewel in the roughlars is a jewel in the roughlars is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, I know what you mean. I got myself one of those bunny-hits-his-head pajamas with the zipper up the front with the footies attatched at the end of the legs.

It's by far the warmest, most comfortable pajamas I have ever owned, not to mention the coolest.

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
~ Dr. Seuss

Old 01-08-08, 10:08 PM

Thanked 5,013 Times in 2,424 Posts
livinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond repute

Frazzle -

PM Andrew w/ the title you'd like. After he changes it, you'll be able to change it on your own

Leonard: “You’re using chocolates as positive reinforcement for what you consider good behavior!”
Sheldon: “Very good! Chocolate?”
-The Big Bang Theory (sitcom on CBS)
Old 01-17-08, 08:26 PM

Thanked 1,450 Times in 1,165 Posts
~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold

I pm'd Andrew a few days ago, but my title remains the same ;(
With the new system you can't see if your PMs have been read or not..

CHINESE PROVERB
Old 01-17-08, 09:35 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Thanked 2,038 Times in 577 Posts
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy H. View Post
I pm'd Andrew a few days ago, but my title remains the same ;(
With the new system you can't see if your PMs have been read or not..
Tracy, you should now have your sparkly new title

As for the PM read receipts...when sending a PM you want a receipt for, check the appropriate box below the private message window

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook

To review the ADD Forums Guidelines, please click here.
Old 01-17-08, 09:41 PM

Thanked 1,450 Times in 1,165 Posts
~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold

ah ha ;-) thanks

new sparkly title :-)

CHINESE PROVERB
Old 08-31-08, 02:25 PM
can't remember diddly

Thanked 6,055 Times in 3,094 Posts
EYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond repute

But now the title is back to a normal one. No sparkles. Are these still available if we give Admins chocolate or other bribe? Whatever works.
Old 08-31-08, 02:29 PM

Eeeegads, Chel! You are RIGHT!

Perhaps we need to really push those Bunny-hits-his-head PR stuff. Anyone in for an extra jammie-sized T-shirt or a box of pens??
Old 08-31-08, 02:33 PM
can't remember diddly

EYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond repute

I have no money. I can only sell my '***'ets. But his SO won't like that. (He might not either.) I'm pretty good at baking.
Old 08-31-08, 05:35 PM
Contributor

Colin is on a distinguished road

Old 08-31-08, 06:18 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Thanked 2,038 Times in 577 Posts
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

That's just wrong!

Members with more than 2,000 posts may request a custom title by contacting an Administrator via Private Message.

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook

To review the ADD Forums Guidelines, please click here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew For This Useful Post:
EYEFORGOT (08-31-08), roly poly (09-01-08)
Old 08-31-08, 07:17 PM
can't remember diddly

Thanks Andrew. I'm relieved to know my bribes (or the bunnies) were not needed.