ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-08, 01:29 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of
Talking Where are our award images? :D

Hi I hope this question is easier to answer than my last one....?
Where are our Award images? I just noticed they aren't on Thread Page or Profile Pages? Thank~You, once again!

"Spiraling With That θddly Riveting Scrθθey Grθθθve"
If life is so Riveting-How come my A{D}HD makes me feel like Bθlting when I
Scrθθ~up!
Old 01-16-08, 10:47 PM

Thanked 5,013 Times in 2,424 Posts
livinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where are our award images? :D

hey Odd!

They didn't make the transfer it's something that's being figured out.

Leonard: “You’re using chocolates as positive reinforcement for what you consider good behavior!”
Sheldon: “Very good! Chocolate?”
-The Big Bang Theory (sitcom on CBS)
Old 01-16-08, 11:16 PM

~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Where are our award images? :D

Thank you, livinginchaos You always come through for me. I appreciate it

Scrθθ~up!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-08, 11:26 PM

Thanked 3,789 Times in 1,932 Posts
Imnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, Odd. I never even noticed they were missing.

Phaedrus

Old 01-16-08, 11:31 PM

Thanked 5,013 Times in 2,424 Posts
livinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond repute

an excellent question

Glad I can help . . . sorry I don't have any more info for you

Leonard: “You’re using chocolates as positive reinforcement for what you consider good behavior!”
Sheldon: “Very good! Chocolate?”
-The Big Bang Theory (sitcom on CBS)
Old 01-17-08, 12:38 AM

lars is a jewel in the roughlars is a jewel in the roughlars is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odd~Scrooball View Post
Where are our Award images?
I'm having mine dry cleaned. Unfortunately I lost the ticket they gave me when I dropped it off, and now their telling me that unless I find the ticket that I have no legal claim to my ribbon.

I called a lawyer, and I also hired a big brawny thug to help me get my award back. They just don't know who their messing with.

Their playing with fire is what their doing.

Their barking up the wrong tree is what their doing.

Their messing with the wrong Marine is what their doing.

OK, I will stop now because I really don't know what happend to the awards. Nobody does really. We noticed about two weeks ago that someone had broken into the window of the womans bathroom, and it appears that they raided all of the moderators desk, and also anything else they could get their hands on. Looks like they made off with a lot of awards from a lot of people. They also took my pencil, and an unopend pack of post-it notes from my desk drawer.

OK, I will really stop now.

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
~ Dr. Seuss

Old 01-17-08, 12:56 AM

Talking Reply To: Where are our award images? :D

Gosh, you have one Amazing imagination, Lars! Maybe You should consider writing Comedy stories. ROFL! I'm truly impressed.
Wanna' link to my profile page. I'd Love to add you as my friend

livininchaos, Thanks for the compliment. Actually I'm relieved it wasn't some glitch with my computer....Of course if it was as Lars said.......
I noticed it because Imnapl, my humor award is the only Real award I ever won.
Sad but true !

:

Scrθθ~up!
Old 01-17-08, 09:41 AM

Thanked 1,633 Times in 883 Posts
FrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud of

Lars, LOL!

Hadn't noticed either, but by golly, my one and only is GONE! Off it went.Maybe it's having more fun than I am. I have faith that someday soon it will sneak back in quietly, it's whereabouts unbenownst to me.
Old 01-17-08, 09:56 AM

Thanked 1,450 Times in 1,165 Posts
~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold

LOL..I just thought mine was taken away becasue I'm no longer humourous ;-)

CHINESE PROVERB
Old 01-17-08, 11:22 AM

FrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud of

Ouch, that would mean I am no longer mentory too!
Old 01-17-08, 04:00 PM

Crazy~Feet is a jewel in the roughCrazy~Feet is a jewel in the roughCrazy~Feet is a jewel in the rough

My creativity has dried up and I am no longer friendly.

Beware!

LOL....

Quote:
They also took my pencil, and an unopend pack of post-it notes from my desk drawer.

As for this, I have to admit that I am the culprit. I know for a fact that you are perfectly capable of spacing out and not noticing anything and everything, including Post-Its. As for the pencil...have you got any idea how dangerous those things are?? Somebody could put an eye out!

Quit fooling around you guys! Knock it off! Don't make me come back there...

Hey-where is my paddle?
Old 01-17-08, 04:10 PM

Gosh, the more I notice, everybody does look a little nekked around here without all the forum froo froos..........
:-(
Old 01-17-08, 04:39 PM
Banned

Matt S. is just really niceMatt S. is just really niceMatt S. is just really niceMatt S. is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy~Feet
Hey-where is my paddle?
They should have an award for with a paddle.

A "You have been warned" award...LOL
Old 01-17-08, 09:34 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Thanked 2,038 Times in 577 Posts
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

We're working as fast as we can to put an awards system back in place. We appreciate everyone's patience through this very visible issue.

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook

To review the ADD Forums Guidelines, please click here.
Old 01-18-08, 12:15 AM

Thanked 3,789 Times in 1,932 Posts
Imnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond reputeImnapl has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, no worries. I'm happy as long as the reputation thingy is working - it has become a habit; part of the ADDForums experience, as it were.

Phaedrus

Closed Thread