ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > PARENTS OF CHILDREN WITH ADD/ADHD > General Parenting Issues
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

General Parenting Issues The purpose of this forum is to discuss general parenting issues related to children with AD/HD(ADD & ADHD)

Old 10-12-17, 06:46 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Thanked 1,229 Times in 519 Posts
WhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud of
Re: You know your child is ADHD when...

When you go to the park and your child runs right up to the first child he sees and/or their parents, and starts rambling on and on about his whole life story, including how his dog died 3 months ago.
The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteOwl For This Useful Post:
Caco3girl (10-13-17)
Old 03-20-18, 01:48 PM

LadyLeaAZ is on a distinguished road

Hmm ok I will play....

You know your child is ADHD when:

She swings from the curtains like Tarzan breaking the curtain rod and crashing to the ground.

Bought a set of the Avon liquid kids roll on soap things. Knew better than the give her all of them at once. So asked her which she wanted (strawberry = red). Handed it to her and specifically said "this is for your body only and you don't have to use it all in one bath". Ten minutes later I go back in to discover the murder scene from Psycho was recreated in my bathroom. She had shaken the bottle and the red liquid soap had splattered out all over the tub, wall, shower curtain and ceiling.
Told my mom, she didn't believe me, gave her the other 3 bottles to return..she didn't (she sold avon so i bought them from her)..so when her granddaughter spent the night..what do you think she did? Lets just say now she tells me to make sure DD bathes/showers before she comes over.
The Following User Says Thank You to LadyLeaAZ For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (03-20-18)
Old 05-06-18, 11:52 PM

ryanolivas is on a distinguished road

When you just told him something, then he says okay, then after a minute he would ask "what was it again?" and repeats for about 4-7times.
The Following User Says Thank You to ryanolivas For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (05-07-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-18, 01:44 AM

natnatroswell22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLeaAZ View Post
Hmm ok I will play....

You know your child is ADHD when:

She swings from the curtains like Tarzan breaking the curtain rod and crashing to the ground.
OMG. same, My kid does that especially when she's done watching a cartoon movie and she follows what she've seen from the film.
The Following User Says Thank You to natnatroswell22 For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (05-10-18)