ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-03, 11:45 AM

carolyn is on a distinguished road
Talking I'm new - central NY

I've just found this site and am so glad for it. Is there a chat room too?
Anyway, Been married since 1990 have an 11 year old son with adhd and husband with adhd as well. both struggle with anger and no patience and every other possible behavior problem. We struggle everyday. I also have 2 daughters who do not have adhd. 12 and 7 years old. I am 34 and work part time. Can't wait to get to know you all.
Old 03-31-03, 12:01 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Lafnalot is on a distinguished road
Welcome Carolyn! So happy you found us. I think you will find alot of support here, there are alot of parents. We are working on a chat room as we type, so if I'm not mistaken, scroll down and it may be functional today.
Old 03-31-03, 12:03 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Thanked 2,037 Times in 577 Posts
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Carolyn, and welcome to the ADD Forums We are currently testing our chat room software right now, so stay tuned...an ADD Forums Chat Room is coming soon!!

This is a great place, with terrific forum members. Glad to have you with us, and look forward to learning more about you and your family

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook

To review the ADD Forums Guidelines, please click here.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-03, 12:19 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Lafnalot is on a distinguished road
Was just comeing back to say, my bad, it isnt running yet. Hang tight and I think you will be happily chatting soon.
Old 03-31-03, 12:37 PM

phischeyeat is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the ADD FORUMS. I'm glad you found the Forums, there is quite a bit of information provided by many helpful members. I know how much this group has assisted me. Enjoy and have fun also!

"The issue is to have the heart and the courage to move ahead, to have the courage to take one step forward and know that it will open up doors to new levels of well-being."
Old 03-31-03, 03:02 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Tara is a name known to allTara is a name known to allTara is a name known to allTara is a name known to allTara is a name known to allTara is a name known to all
Weclome Carolyn!!!!
Old 03-31-03, 06:32 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Spirit has disabled reputation
Welcome Carolyn!!

I too can't wait to get to know you. I have a 13 year old daughter with ad/hd, OCD, ODD, deep depression and they suspect bipolar. She was dx'd in 1995 with the AD/HD and just recently with the rest. It has been a long journey sometimes very rewarding sometimes not. But hey, what's life without a few challenges.

I hope to see ya in chat very soon!