ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Depression
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-08, 05:38 AM

Müllzack is on a distinguished road
Little questions...

When are you feeling agitated or aggressiv?
Do you display irrational thoughts that you dismiss afterwards, or getting guildy feelings afterwards when you were aggresive?
Do you pick a fight, or are you passive?
Can a person with major depression show signs of agitated depression when stressed or overwhelmed in a situation that is difficult or traumatic? (For example end of a long term relationship)
And how do I cope with such a person without tripping a negative schema or triad, if possible (or if impossible :P)? (description of that term is here under 2.Depression: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cogniti...apy#Depression )
If I am too stereotypical about that situation or deppression in general, then tell me