ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Site Suggestions & Feedback
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-08, 07:54 AM

MisterBizarro will become famous soon enough
Getting back to the AddForums Home Page

(writing in 3rd person because I just wrote a 'normal post' and I need to get back to feeling Bizarro)

MisterBizarro likes the AddForums Home Page (e.g. the www.addforums.com without the /forums/index.php on the end). However, MisterBizarro cannot find a link that brings him back to that page. The Giant AddForums logo goes back to the forums index.

MisterBizarro can always get back to the Forums index (/forums/index.php) by clicking on the ADHD Forums link just under the logo.

Please help MisterBizarro find a way to get back to the Home Page.
Old 10-28-08, 01:37 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

DesertDave is just really niceDesertDave is just really niceDesertDave is just really niceDesertDave is just really nice
Re: Getting back to the AddForums Home Page

I haven't mastered navigation on here either.

When I want to get back there, I click up there where it shows the URL. I move to the end of the string and hit backspace until it's just www. addforums. com then hit enter.
---! I need to update this. I'll put that on the list

No, I don't proofread my postings. I type, I click submit. Then cringe if I go back & read it later.
Old 10-28-08, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertDave View Post
I haven't mastered navigation on here either.

When I want to get back there, I click up there where it shows the URL. I move to the end of the string and hit backspace until it's just www. addforums. com then hit enter.
That's exactly what I am doing. So with TWO of us now, that makes its MANDATORY for a change. Who's running this place!

PFFFTT!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-08, 07:06 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 26,086 Times in 12,173 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBizarro View Post
(writing in 3rd person because I just wrote a 'normal post' and I need to get back to feeling Bizarro)

MisterBizarro likes the AddForums Home Page (e.g. the www.addforums.com without the /forums/index.php on the end). However, MisterBizarro cannot find a link that brings him back to that page. The Giant AddForums logo goes back to the forums index.

MisterBizarro can always get back to the Forums index (/forums/index.php) by clicking on the ADHD Forums link just under the logo.

Please help MisterBizarro find a way to get back to the Home Page.
You could put that link into your favorites list... then click "refresh" when you use the linkie.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
Old 10-28-08, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
You could put that link into your favorites list... then click "refresh" when you use the linkie.
Or, we could DEMAND THAT OUR NEEDS BE MET!!! ACK!

Ok, where's this favorites linkie thingie.....
The Following User Says Thank You to MisterBizarro For This Useful Post:
Imnapl (10-28-08)
Old 10-29-08, 09:47 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 26,086 Times in 12,173 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBizarro View Post
Or, we could DEMAND THAT OUR NEEDS BE MET!!! ACK!

Ok, where's this favorites linkie thingie.....
Demanding... hm, might work. Asking doesn't seem to work.

At the top of the screen there should be a row with things like 'File', 'Edit', 'View', 'Favorites', 'Tools', 'Help'. Try the one that says 'Favorites', next time you want to find the Home Page just click on 'Favorites' and then pick AddForums Home Page from the list there.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
Old 10-29-08, 08:19 PM
Forummarm

Thanked 8,058 Times in 2,504 Posts
Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute

Ya know, nothing warms my heart more but when I see members ask a question and other members help.

Demand for things? Playfully it's fun but historically has proven to be more detrimental than positive. It’s that whole, catching flies with honey vs vinegar adage.

Ask for things? We at ADDF have always taken in consideration anything and everything that has been presented to Admin and although individuals may not get what they want and feel that their individual needs are not being met; we do our level best to weigh those wants and desires to the needs of the Forums as a whole and do our level best to meet the needs that help promote the growth and health of the community.

Some of the questions that we tend to ask or look for: Can it be done? Is it logical? Do we have access? Will it help the community? Does it satisfy the community’s needs?

We will look into this and please understand that it may not be immediate but we will definitely take a look.

Everything I write is fully substantiated by my personal opinion.
Closed Thread