ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Wellbutrin
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Wellbutrin (bupropion hcl)

Old 02-08-09, 11:55 AM

walkingmedley is on a distinguished road
nightmares?

hi.
i took my pm dose of the bupropion 150sr a bit later than i have before ( ive been taking it for a week). i woke up later than normal because of the weekend and took my first dose later so i had to take my pm dose later as well. i took it around 4 pm. i ended up not being able to fall asleep til about 2 am, my heart pounding and super anxious. i then fell asleep for about 20-30 mins and had the worst nightmares! i woke up in a cold sweat, and was terrified to go back to sleep, i stayed up til about 4 am... and finally fell asleep then. ii have heard of bupropion causing nightmares?? is this true? could it have been because of the late dose? i have been sleeping great up until now.