ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Vyvanse
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate)

Old 02-10-09, 07:30 PM

DisturbiA is on a distinguished road
Euphoria on Vyvanse

I just started taking vyvanse today, and about an hour and a half after taking my dose, I started feeling this sense of euphoria. My face feels all flushed, and I just feel good... is this normal? and is this something that's gonna wear off? i love this feeling, and I was able to focus on my reading assignment, and finish it! but I'm just curious if this will stop, and if that stops, are the productive effects of the medication going to diminish?
Old 02-10-09, 09:51 PM
Moderately Neato

Thanked 2,647 Times in 1,428 Posts
spunkysmum has a reputation beyond reputespunkysmum has a reputation beyond reputespunkysmum has a reputation beyond reputespunkysmum has a reputation beyond reputespunkysmum has a reputation beyond reputespunkysmum has a reputation beyond reputespunkysmum has a reputation beyond reputespunkysmum has a reputation beyond reputespunkysmum has a reputation beyond reputespunkysmum has a reputation beyond reputespunkysmum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Euphoria on Vyvanse

From what I've heard, the euphoria can become less noticeable over time without the effectiveness of meds wearing off. Not too familiar with Vyvanse in particular, though.

Have you checked the Vyvanse forum here?
Old 02-11-09, 05:06 PM

ilostmybeer will become famous soon enough
Re: Euphoria on Vyvanse

Yes, I experience that, I slight euphoria. I am very social and creative when I am on it.

But

After a month or so, I am realizing I have been mistaken the creativity and enhanced sociability as helping my ADD. I have been able to focus a little better, but according to my doc, he had expected a different analysis from me.

So I am going to twice a day with a Welbutrin Kicker. I will post a seperate thread on that, since I start tomorrow.