ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-09, 11:02 PM
Jr Member

Seragilo is on a distinguished road
Have you ever been compared to something?

Evening folks!

I feel I am a purdy good judge of character and allow some folks more leeway than others. So when a gentleman at work compared me to something I actually broke out into laughter.....yes, yes I could see where he was coming from.

I work with all men, have to admit thats how it has been most of my life including school...of course back then they were boys. *snicker*

Moving on...

One morning this man came to me with a smirk on his face and a glint in his eye. He started off by telling me how he didn't want to offend me. He went on to tell me that he had been watching me for a while and finally figured out what I reminded him of.

A squirrel.

Excuse me while I giggle.... So, as a specific image blasted through my head, I spit out hysterical laughter and had to agree with the guy while I wiped tears from my eyes....

Anyone seen 'Over The Hedge'?

UH-Huh, guess who my absolute favorite character is? Mister "I GOTTA GO WEE-WEE!!!" himself, Hammie. Seen that movie 4 times in one week. Sad, I know. But ya gotta love the wee rodent!

So, has anyone else out there in this virtual world of ours been compared to anything? Bull in a china shop. Like a Cat on hot tin roof.....like a soft breeze on a summers day...oh now wouldn't that be nice?

Just wondering.
Seragilo
Old 03-21-09, 08:45 AM
ADDvanced Member

Zara will become famous soon enough
Re: Have you ever been compared to something?

Yes, I have been compared to a cute, nice, but unpredictable cat that suddenly can scratch And Amelie Poulain Somewhat different comparisons...