ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Sleeping
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-09, 09:36 PM
Contributor

RedSkittles will become famous soon enough
My slight problem

Okay well i recently woke up wet. I never "do this" so I was amazed. Of course i dont know how to opperate the washing machine (lol) and i felt really embarrased so when my mom asked me whut happened i said it was my puppy. I dont really think it was andy though, he is too small to do that and the "stuff" was on my pj pants and shirt and not on andy, so I guess it was me. I dont think I will wake up wet tonight bcause i dont really do that stuff, so maybe it was just a 1 time thing. anyways, I would not perfer to tell my mom YET so i was thinking I could wait and see if it was a prank from my dear old sister (>.>) or if im ill. Anyways, i would like tips just to be safe, I would perfer not to go to a doc for this thanks guys.
Old 04-28-09, 10:30 PM
can't remember diddly

Thanked 6,055 Times in 3,094 Posts
EYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My slight problem

Something like that happened to me, way back in highschool. I dreamed so vividly that I had gotten up and used the bathroom, that I woke up having gone in bed. Very embarrassing since I had a friend over that night. Ee-gads.

For a one-time thing, I'd say it was from an intense dream, stress, or something emotional. If it happens again maybe look at eating/drinking habits before bedtime. Look at the simple explanations and move on to the doctor if it cotinues to cause a problem.
Old 04-28-09, 11:07 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,779 Times in 1,010 Posts
Driver has a reputation beyond reputeDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDriver has a reputation beyond repute

(I know your age and gender) - Are you sure it was urine?
Old 04-29-09, 12:18 AM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,468 Times in 641 Posts
FinallyAnswered is a splendid one to beholdFinallyAnswered is a splendid one to beholdFinallyAnswered is a splendid one to beholdFinallyAnswered is a splendid one to beholdFinallyAnswered is a splendid one to beholdFinallyAnswered is a splendid one to beholdFinallyAnswered is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i dont know how to operate the washing machine (lol)
I BAN omgz-wtfz for not knowing how to use the washing machine!!

(Ooops! Wrong thread..... )