ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > Inattentive ADD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Inattentive ADD A forum set aside for the the discussion of inattention and inattentive ADD

Old 05-02-09, 11:20 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

kwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to allkwalk is a name known to all
someone imitated me today and I hadn't really thought of daydreaming as....

being in your own little world.... as he described himself when he was zoning out at work. Although he did appear to be doing it, I realized he was imitating me by saying that. I never really realized, wait, I wonder what is going on with everyone around me while I still constantly am wondering about something in my mind. What are those little details that somehow everyone else around me find much more complex than I do because I simply do not register them, see them at all.

And as I have thought I have been having good concentration by practice, I'm not too sure I'm much farther than I was before, simply, because to me, the incomplexity of concentration to me is normal, while, there is much more than I realize because it I never see it.

I dunno I'm bored, but it's curious.
“Sometimes you've got to let everything go - purge yourself. If you are unhappy with anything . . . whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you'll find that when you're free, your true creativity, your true self comes out.”
The Following User Says Thank You to kwalk For This Useful Post:
m1trLG2 (05-27-09)