ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-04, 10:59 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

fasttalkingmom has a spectacular aura aboutfasttalkingmom has a spectacular aura about
These are my daughters Leah (in back) and Michelle while we were at Universal's Suess land
Attached Images
File Type: jpg universal 1.jpg (27.0 KB, 97 views)
Old 07-10-10, 05:45 PM

vixxin is on a distinguished road
Question Re: Faces to go with names?

i have spent half an hour trying to find how to do this this.. how the heck do i add a pic?? sorry if this isnt where to post this .. i am brand new here!
Old 07-10-10, 05:50 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 4,969 Times in 2,474 Posts
novagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant future
Re: Faces to go with names?

Hi vixxin, welcome to the forums!

Here's the thread to post your pic http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35353 complete with instructions on how to do it (in the first post)
Even if I didn't use it in the house?
- Bill Waterson (Calvin and Hobbes)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-10, 06:10 PM

vixxin is on a distinguished road

ok i checked the box u suggest .. and i get a lil window but it says to put in a url.... i think i was hunting how to download from my pics on my puter or cant that be done on here? thanks for the help,, i do graphic pics on paint shop and even some programming .. u think id be able to do this.. oh well just another learning experiance i guess
Old 07-10-10, 08:55 PM
I eat shades of red.

Thanked 21,881 Times in 9,240 Posts
Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixxin View Post
ok i checked the box u suggest .. and i get a lil window but it says to put in a url.... i think i was hunting how to download from my pics on my puter or cant that be done on here? thanks for the help,, i do graphic pics on paint shop and even some programming .. u think id be able to do this.. oh well just another learning experiance i guess
Try http://imageshack.us

You can upload a picture without creating an account, or create an account and upload pictures to make albums. And you'd link the image to the thread from there.
Closed Thread