ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-02, 06:02 PM

tonka is on a distinguished road
Carrie - Northern Nevada, USA

This seems like a great idea. I sure hope that more find it. I think it could offer a whole wealth of information to those with ADD/ADHD and to those with family members that have ADD/ADHD. My son is diagnosed with ADHD and he is ten. He was diagnosed when he was 8. He has been put on Adderal XR and he functions very well on it. His grades have all improved and he has excelled at the one thing he loves to do most, Race bicycle motocross (BMX) since he began with his meds. I am anxious to learn from others who have experience with this. That is how I found this. Thanks.
Old 06-12-02, 03:49 PM
Jumping.. In slow motion

David is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to behold
Carrie,
Great to see you found us. We're still brand new but I think others will find this community one of great benefit. Thanks for becoming one of the first members and sharing with us.

David
Old 04-10-03, 09:56 AM
Ghost in the Machine

Thanked 2,056 Times in 578 Posts
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Carrie, Just getting around to reading some of the first posts in the forum, and wanted to welcome you aboard! Alot has happened here since you became a member!!

To review the ADD Forums Guidelines, please click here.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-03, 05:43 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Spirit has disabled reputation
Greetings Carrie,

Welcome to ADD Forums. I'm happy that you are having some success. And also I can't wait to read some of your post. The funny thing about humans we learn from each other.
Old 04-11-03, 09:31 PM
ADDvanced Member

Quiescent has a spectacular aura aboutQuiescent has a spectacular aura about
hello carrie!
welcome to the ADDforum!

- "There will always be something better out there, so if you want to wait for something better, you will always be waiting" - Me

- "Negative thoughts, words, and paths are only noise for the signal for our brains. Just like the Signal to Noise ratio is for sound devices, the more noise we have, the less signal we have." - Me