ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-09, 05:03 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,129 Times in 1,638 Posts
Song of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant futureSong of Mercy has a brilliant future
New Discussion Topic in Writers Workshop

Hi, I have started a new discussion with a suggested activity in the writers workshop, wont you join me in making our small group a dynamic place for us to get to know each other and to grow as writers? The topic is Metaphore:

If you are unsure of where the writers workshop is located drop by my page and go to the section under my photos...there you can link to teh workshop easily...and say hello! I hope to see in the workshop or just at my little spot for a visit!!

Song
Bluerose (10-28-09), joklem (10-22-09), Turbochica (10-22-09)
Old 10-28-09, 04:22 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,337 Times in 1,909 Posts
Bluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond reputeBluerose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Discussion Topic in Writers Workshop

Sounds like a good idea.