ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-17, 08:05 PM

Dreadbolt12 is on a distinguished road
Smile Hello everyone! New to the forums

Hi guys, my name is Jordan and I was just diagnosed with ADD. All my life I've struggled with people telling me I was lazy, irresponsible, a day dreamer and many more (I'm sure a lot of you have heard before.) I'm so relived to have found a forum like this filled with people that seem to understand me and my struggles in a world that would normally judge me for being different. I look forward to getting to know a lot of you, getting some helpful tips and information, and just finding a place where I fit in for being unique. Thank you all for taking the time to read this corny intro.