ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Adderall
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adderall (four amphetamine salts)

Old 12-26-09, 05:51 AM

Goobersnag is on a distinguished road
Filling a lost adderall script after doc replaced it.

I lost my 30x2 add. script a little will ago cause my doc predated it... So I called the office and they surprisingly supplied me with a current dated script. After I filled the script, I was straighting outy room and discovered that the script just fell behind my desk and it's still within the valid refill time "zone" (7 days?). I thought it would be nice to have the extra around in case I forgot to get a refill...

I was wondering if I were to fill it at a pharmacy that I Never went to before and didn't supply insurance info; would they fill it... Or worse yet, get blacklisted er face a felony for fraud.

Anyone try something like this before, RECENTLY? I know the FDA isn't as nice as they were 10-15 years ago...

Any advice, anecdotes would be very appreciated. Thanks.
Old 12-26-09, 08:46 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,596 Times in 2,848 Posts
daveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Filling a lost adderall script after doc replaced it.

it would get back to your doctor and you would probably never get another script again
Old 12-26-09, 06:20 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

gnbeg has a spectacular aura aboutgnbeg has a spectacular aura about
Re: Filling a lost adderall script after doc replaced it.

If you have insurance, they likely would not cover filling your script. Also, if you use the same pharmacy, they will not fill it. And as daveddd, all this will eventually get back to your doctor and you will not get another from him again. Give it back to your doc on your next visit. I always have extra because I take an adderall holiday at least once a week.
Sponsored Links