ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Medications for Co-Existing Conditions > Anti-Depressants
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-10, 08:39 AM

alexander123 is on a distinguished road
Effexor / Venlafaxine IR once daily in the morning? No side-effects in the evening?

Hello,

I used to take Effexor XR 150mg, which worked reasonably well for my ADD, but I had to stop taking it because of side effects that developed, severe RLS and bruxism (teeth grinding when sleeping).

Now I am wondering: what if I take the immediate release (IR) version once in the morning, perhaps I wont have the evening side effects? and have the good add-effects during the day?

anyone know / experienced anything regarding this?

A.