ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-04, 09:13 PM
ADDvanced Member

addhil is on a distinguished road
How do I make an avatar?

I see there's a place where you can edit your avatar in "user CP", but there's no button to let you create an avatar.
Old 06-16-04, 09:17 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

jaimegerise has disabled reputation
From what I understand, you have to have at least 5 posts to have an avatar....
Old 06-16-04, 09:18 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Thanked 2,056 Times in 578 Posts
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Minimum of 5 posts, and you can link to most any correctly sized graphic or photo, either on the web, or on your computer.

To review the ADD Forums Guidelines, please click here.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-04, 10:23 PM

Nucking_Futs has a spectacular aura aboutNucking_Futs has a spectacular aura about
I cannot even find the brouse button for the new avator. It says save changes but how do you get the change? YES I'm losing it lol
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming, "WOW! What a ride!!"

Old 06-16-04, 11:10 PM
Jumping.. In slow motion

David is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to behold
Are you going Nucking Futs?
Old 06-17-04, 10:41 AM
ADDvanced Member

haha thanks very much
Old 06-17-04, 10:44 AM
ADDvanced Member

Hey actually, I'm having the same problem as nucking futs and this'll have been my 7th post
Old 06-17-04, 11:15 AM

Tara is a name known to allTara is a name known to allTara is a name known to allTara is a name known to allTara is a name known to allTara is a name known to all
You should see this message after you click on the "edit avatar" link

If you have a custom avatar and want to keep it as it is, leave the fields below as they are.
Use Custom Avatar
You may upload a new custom image using the controls below. Either enter the URL to the image you wish to use, or use the upload control to upload an image directly from your own computer.
Enter Avatar URL:

Upload an Avatar From Your Computer:

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 125 by 125 pixels or 29.3 KB (whichever is smaller).
Old 06-17-04, 11:17 AM

Tara is a name known to allTara is a name known to allTara is a name known to allTara is a name known to allTara is a name known to allTara is a name known to all
What do you see on this page http://www.addforums.com/forums/prof...do=editavatar?
Old 06-19-04, 05:49 PM

Nucking_Futs has a spectacular aura aboutNucking_Futs has a spectacular aura about
I see nothing on that page and I think I'm still doing it wrong or you would be seeing a picture of the baby lol. And YES David I'm going Nucking_Futs a lot lately.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming, "WOW! What a ride!!"

Old 06-19-04, 05:57 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Futs...no, you weren't losing your mind...I had to go in and fix something. You should see it now...folow the directions as described in this thread.

Old 06-19-04, 06:00 PM

OK call me stupid; but, if your speaking about Tara's link I still see NOTHING just a big ole blank screen but don't worry it's not that big a deal.

Thanks

Old 06-19-04, 06:02 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Futs, Click on the USER CP link at the top of your page.

Then, click on Edit Avatar.

Then see your options on the right side of the screen. Follow the directions.

Old 06-19-04, 06:12 PM

Well, now I know how to change my avator...Thank you Andrew

Now, all I have to do is figure out how to edit my picture's on my dad's computer lol I'm telling you that next month when my comp. is back up and running will not get here soon enough for me.

Old 06-19-04, 06:16 PM
Ghost in the Machine

You're welcome