ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-04, 09:49 PM

coolwoman is on a distinguished road
Smile Notified if reply posted?

It seems to me that before we've had a choice about being notified of replies to our post (and other posts). I don't see that choice now. Are we automatically notified? Thanks
Old 06-16-04, 09:55 PM
Jumping.. In slow motion

David is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to behold
Yes, you should automatically be subscribed to threads where you have posted. You can turn that off in the UserCP area.
Old 06-16-04, 10:00 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Thanked 2,038 Times in 577 Posts
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by David
Yes, you should automatically be subscribed to threads where you have posted. You can turn that off in the UserCP area.
Instead of clicking on the Reply button, if you click on the QUOTE button, you will be taken to a full screen to respond to the thread, and at the bottom of the screen, is a place to subscribe to the thread, if you arent automatically subscribing.

Tell me if that doesnt make sense...lol

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook

To review the ADD Forums Guidelines, please click here.
Sponsored Links