ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Medications for Co-Existing Conditions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-10, 09:23 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

hollywood is just really nicehollywood is just really nicehollywood is just really nicehollywood is just really nice
beta blocker toprol or tenex ( guanfacine)

which is safer used with focalin or concerta ? I get some of the physical symptoms of anxiety and feel if I were to eliminate the PNS stimulation I would become far more focused... I know I would actually. Which medication will cause the least sedation is safe and works best? My doctor is of no help.