ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Resources, Tools & Organizational Tips > Tech Solutions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Tech Solutions Electronic Devices & Gadgets, Software and Websites

Old 04-17-10, 09:00 AM
ADDvanced Member

Momofadder will become famous soon enough
Livescribe????

Anyone here heard of these? I think this would be a godsend to a student or for someone who takes alot of notes at work. It is a pen that also has a recorder and you can upload your notes to your computer. Any one here have one? I just ordered one but will not have it until next week.
Old 04-17-10, 11:22 AM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,114 Times in 541 Posts
wsmac has much to be proud ofwsmac has much to be proud ofwsmac has much to be proud ofwsmac has much to be proud ofwsmac has much to be proud ofwsmac has much to be proud ofwsmac has much to be proud ofwsmac has much to be proud ofwsmac has much to be proud of
Re: Livescribe????

Seems like I've seen this mentioned here before... must be a thread somewhere in the archives.
If I remember correctly, the cost is high plus you have to purchase their special dotted paper.

It's a real neat idea though, just might be out of the reach of the average student due to it's continues costs.
I wonder if it would be something a college/university might offer a student through the Disabled Student Services?
Probably not currently... with all the cutbacks going on here in the U.S.

=========
I know have a new diagnosis: Attention Difference Display / Happy Dance (ADD/HD)... I think it fits!
=========

Sometimes I worry that if I don't slow down... I'll run my batteries down and won't be able to recharge myself... powered down permanently at such a young age!
The Following User Says Thank You to wsmac For This Useful Post:
Momofadder (04-19-10)
Old 04-17-10, 11:23 AM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,114 Times in 541 Posts
wsmac has much to be proud ofwsmac has much to be proud ofwsmac has much to be proud ofwsmac has much to be proud ofwsmac has much to be proud ofwsmac has much to be proud ofwsmac has much to be proud ofwsmac has much to be proud ofwsmac has much to be proud of
Re: Livescribe????

Here's an old thread...
http://www.addforums.com/forums/show...ght=livescribe

and another... scroll down to CleverGuy's post.. wonder if he'll comment here and update his opinions on it
http://www.addforums.com/forums/show...ght=livescribe

go to page 6 and scoll to e1000's post
http://www.addforums.com/forums/show...escribe&page=6

=========
I know have a new diagnosis: Attention Difference Display / Happy Dance (ADD/HD)... I think it fits!
=========

Sometimes I worry that if I don't slow down... I'll run my batteries down and won't be able to recharge myself... powered down permanently at such a young age!
The Following User Says Thank You to wsmac For This Useful Post:
Momofadder (04-19-10)
Sponsored Links