ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Resources, Tools & Organizational Tips > Household Tips and Tricks
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-10, 07:06 AM
Contributor

Krys. is a jewel in the roughKrys. is a jewel in the roughKrys. is a jewel in the rough
Daily De-clutter..... Friday, April 30th

*y-a-w-n*.... *s--t--r--e--t--c--h*

Morning already? sheesh. Ok today, today, I was still awake when it turned into today so I'm not all together here. I'll maintain the kitchen and figure the rest out as I go. Now If you'll excuse me, I've g.... *y-a-w-n* ... got coffee to drink. Have a FANTASTIC friday.
Krys.

"Circumstances do not make a man, they reveal him"
Old 04-30-10, 08:23 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 26,122 Times in 12,777 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Daily De-clutter..... Friday, April 30th

- make a really clear grocery list (ok that's not decluttering ...)
- throw out some stuff
- bring down the recycling (no one did this sunday, there are 2 large bags)

usually not home friday evening but it would be nice if I could do this - as my husband is out with some friends he won't ask me "wait - what are throwing away...?"
Old 04-30-10, 10:02 AM

Suz57 is on a distinguished road

Mornin' everyone! My goal is to check off each room so that is ready for the final cleaning. You will (hopefully) hear from me as each room is finally de-cluttered. It will be my online check off list. OK- off to my shower and then on to the living room...
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-10, 10:43 AM

Living room is complete! On to the dining room...
Old 04-30-10, 11:05 AM

Dining room done! On to the upstairs bath...
Old 04-30-10, 11:45 AM

Bath done. Our room next...
Old 04-30-10, 12:47 PM

Bedroom done. Off to nap-
Old 04-30-10, 01:08 PM
Contributor

krb388 is a jewel in the roughkrb388 is a jewel in the roughkrb388 is a jewel in the rough

Alright today is going to be tough....

1.Driving out of town....hour and half drive wish me luck I hate long drives I forget and speed or go to slow or not pay attention when people stop grrr.........I took my medication so hopefully no recks today.....people always talk about my monthly payments for cars: parked cars, cars at stop signs, cars at yeild signs, uhh I hate that I feel like I can end up really hurting some one so now when I drive im paranoid...
........ ya so... anyways not happening today im focused.

2.I am going to get my dog a second opinion because I feel making a life or death decision for another being is wrong...(thats why i joined a no kill rescue)

Hope everyone has a great day...........
Old 04-30-10, 01:42 PM
Contributor

Krys. is a jewel in the roughKrys. is a jewel in the roughKrys. is a jewel in the rough

I have not done a THING today except feed the animals. I was leaving this morning, got about 2 miles down the road and my car DIED!! VERY thankfully, it had just started to act up and I was pulling on to a dirt road to turn around and head back home when it happened. So, I wasn't in the middle of the shoulderless road or anything dangerous in that moment. " Thank you God for being with us and allowing us to be in a safe spot when the car died." Seriously ya'll, the spot that it died...if I had still been on the paved road right there, the car would have been sitting in the middle of a largely blind curve. Also, very thankfully, my husband is off work today and was not only able to come to our rescue but, after starting and driving it, believes he knows what's wrong with my car. Lots of stuff to be thankful for in that situation. Just thought I'd share. As for today... still gonna clean up the kitchen, probably do some laundry, and maybe make a chocolate cake. Yum.

stef: good luck with the grocery list. I never get mine good. Or I think they are perfect then I get way more stuff than I meant to or thought I needed.

Suz57: Wow woman! You are doing great today. What do you have left to do?

krb388: I don't mind driving when I have a functioning radio. And when I don't, I just sing to myself. lol Be safe today.

"Circumstances do not make a man, they reveal him"
Old 04-30-10, 03:57 PM

So far today- two bedrooms, living and dining room and one bath completed.
I've wasted the last 3 hours with lunch, nap and spending an hour watching funny youtube videos. Particularly liked the Evolution of Dance one. So- back to work. Hmmm...I guess it's on to the front hall and kitchen. See ya