ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > ADDiction & Substance Abuse
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-10, 04:59 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 8,346 Times in 3,313 Posts
salleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond repute
Question private forum ???

Justg wondering ...Is there no "private forum" in this section ??? and one other question, if you post in a pirvate forum, does the interest have access to that area the way it does with the regular forums ?

thanks !

....This isn't life in the fast lane, it's life in the oncoming traffic lane"
Terry Pratchett

....If you're going through hell, ......keep going.....
Old 05-24-10, 05:00 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 21,896 Times in 7,981 Posts
ginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond repute
Re: private forum ???

There is a private forum in here.. you need to contact the mod in charge and ask for the password
The Following User Says Thank You to ginniebean For This Useful Post:
EYEFORGOT (05-25-10)
Old 05-24-10, 10:50 PM

negative.zen will become famous soon enough

I'm not sure what you mean by interest, but anything in the private forum is only visible to those that have entered the password. It's not real busy there at the moment, but feel free to join!
The Following User Says Thank You to negative.zen For This Useful Post:
EYEFORGOT (05-25-10)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-10, 11:00 AM
can't remember diddly

Thanked 6,053 Times in 3,092 Posts
EYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond repute

negative.zen has the link in his signature for the ADDiction& Substance Abuse private forum...as does my signature for "FAQ". I am the moderator of that section and you can contact me in pm for the password.

The private forum information cannot be googled if that's what you mean; and will not show up on a search.