ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-11, 04:47 PM

Thanked 1,021 Times in 616 Posts
Tommy Wilhelm has much to be proud ofTommy Wilhelm has much to be proud ofTommy Wilhelm has much to be proud ofTommy Wilhelm has much to be proud ofTommy Wilhelm has much to be proud ofTommy Wilhelm has much to be proud ofTommy Wilhelm has much to be proud ofTommy Wilhelm has much to be proud of
Re: Share a random fact about yourself

This is the only internet place I talk on. Sometimes I used to add comments to news stories, but the other posters were such knuckleheads and it was a hassle signing on and off, remembering codes and so on.
Old 02-25-11, 04:57 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,036 Times in 3,006 Posts
metzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Wilhelm View Post
This is the only internet place I talk on. Sometimes I used to add comments to news stories, but the other posters were such knuckleheads and it was a hassle signing on and off, remembering codes and so on.
That might be an interesting idea for a thread here. Find a news article and whomever wants to comment on it or add to it. I like the add to it idea, imagine the crazy stuff we could come up with....
I'm right below the horizon"

- Boss Of Me ~ TMBG
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to metzfanaz For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (02-26-11), LaVieEnRose (02-26-11), Tommy Wilhelm (02-25-11)
Old 02-25-11, 05:46 PM

Thanked 1,021 Times in 616 Posts
Tommy Wilhelm has much to be proud ofTommy Wilhelm has much to be proud ofTommy Wilhelm has much to be proud ofTommy Wilhelm has much to be proud ofTommy Wilhelm has much to be proud ofTommy Wilhelm has much to be proud ofTommy Wilhelm has much to be proud ofTommy Wilhelm has much to be proud of

That's a pretty good idea. I'd just meant that I used to leave comments in the comment sections, but adding to them might be funny. I'd almost worry that they'd get cut and pasted, and wind up circulating as real news. "Hey, did you hear that Silvio Burlusconi tweaked a reporter's nose and vanished 'in a cloud of nicely crafted squid stories'? Yeah, they're different in Europe."
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-11, 06:32 PM

metzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Wilhelm View Post
That's a pretty good idea. I'd just meant that I used to leave comments in the comment sections, but adding to them might be funny. I'd almost worry that they'd get cut and pasted, and wind up circulating as real news. "Hey, did you hear that Silvio Burlusconi tweaked a reporter's nose and vanished 'in a cloud of nicely crafted squid stories'? Yeah, they're different in Europe."
LOL...it's stuff like that that remind me of when I was a kid playing Mad Libs with my cousins. The random, most screwed up stuff our little demented minds would come up with. Laugh for hours.

- Boss Of Me ~ TMBG
Old 02-25-11, 09:56 PM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 12,635 Times in 6,460 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

My birthday is exactly one month away!
Long-term, we must begin to build our internal strengths. It isn't just skills like computer technology. It's the old-fashioned basics of self-reliance, self-motivation, self-reinforcement, self-discipline, self-command.

~Steven Pressfield
The Following User Says Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
metzfanaz (02-25-11)
Old 02-25-11, 11:57 PM

Thanked 3,051 Times in 1,385 Posts
shysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouslyadd View Post
My birthday is exactly one month away!
Mine's exactly 2 months away.
The Following User Says Thank You to shysmile For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (02-26-11)
Old 02-26-11, 12:03 AM

Thanked 3,051 Times in 1,385 Posts
shysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond repute

I am very good at imagining vast extremes. Could be one reason I liked to read about outer space as a kid.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shysmile For This Useful Post:
LaVieEnRose (02-26-11), Triptych (02-27-11)
Old 02-26-11, 12:34 AM
Contributor

FaithofLeap has a spectacular aura aboutFaithofLeap has a spectacular aura about

I am very sensitive but have a hard time showing it.
The Following User Says Thank You to FaithofLeap For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (02-26-11)
Old 02-26-11, 12:06 PM
Contributor

toothpick has a spectacular aura abouttoothpick has a spectacular aura about

i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to geico.... even though there is 0 chance of that being true for me.
Old 02-26-11, 12:58 PM
Moderator of all seasons

anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

I bought an Ebony magazine last night, because Halle Berry was on the cover of it.
Long-term, we must begin to build our internal strengths. It isn't just skills like computer technology. It's the old-fashioned basics of self-reliance, self-motivation, self-reinforcement, self-discipline, self-command.

~Steven Pressfield
metzfanaz (02-26-11)
Old 02-26-11, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouslyadd View Post
I bought an Ebony magazine last night, because Halle Berry was on the cover of it.
Just for the articles....riiiiigght?

- Boss Of Me ~ TMBG
Old 02-26-11, 01:15 PM
Moderator of all seasons

An NT asked me about my writing last night and this really made me feel special.

~Steven Pressfield
Old 02-26-11, 01:17 PM
Moderator of all seasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by metzfanaz View Post
Just for the articles....riiiiigght?
Them and the advertisements........... It was just a coincidence that Ms. Berry was on the cover.

~Steven Pressfield
metzfanaz (02-26-11)
Old 02-26-11, 01:20 PM
Moderator of all seasons

How about this thought of intelligence.....I believe Metzfanaz and I both share this: It's the ability to have knowledge of a subject and then be able to provide an alternative to that subject as a means to interject sarcasm and humor. I think that demonstrates intelligence.

~Steven Pressfield
Old 02-26-11, 01:41 PM

Thanked 2,174 Times in 1,053 Posts
βĩο₱Ħعℓĩᶏ has disabled reputation

I get disheartened when my loved ones don't recognize when all I need is a really good hug.
"In a twist my mind became free and I was aware of the hard workings of the natural world beyond the periphery of ordinary attention, where passions lose their meaning and history is in another dimension, without people, and great events pass without record or judgement" (Biophilia).

I change shapes just to hide in this place but I'm still I'm still an animal

βĩο₱Ħعℓĩᶏ = biophilia (w/ liberties taken)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to βĩο₱Ħعℓĩᶏ For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (02-26-11), Tommy Wilhelm (02-26-11)
Closed Thread