ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-11, 11:50 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,051 Times in 1,385 Posts
shysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Share a random fact about yourself

I used to have very long hair that was so long I could sit on it easily. Then I got it all cut off in 2007 in my most dramatic haircut ever, it was then up to my jaw line. I had my leftover hair donated.
It felt like such a huge difference having it all gone. Especially noticeable when showering, because it used to weigh as much as a brick when soaked!

I've since maintained a more manageable length, but it still grows way too fast and thick...

Last edited by shysmile; 01-22-11 at 11:54 AM.. Reason: whoops got the year wrong a sec :)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shysmile For This Useful Post:
βĩο₱Ħعℓĩ (01-22-11), Mignon (01-22-11)
Old 01-22-11, 01:11 PM

Thanked 2,805 Times in 1,751 Posts
EshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker_Girl View Post
We had sex on the kitchen table once, and it was funner than it should have been.
Thank u so much. I can't tell u how much it warms my heart when I get 2 read from a pervy adhd woman. Damn fine! Yes Damn fine

peripatetic is nuts and I'm the squirrel.
Old 01-22-11, 01:38 PM

Thanked 1,021 Times in 616 Posts
Tommy Wilhelm has much to be proud ofTommy Wilhelm has much to be proud ofTommy Wilhelm has much to be proud ofTommy Wilhelm has much to be proud ofTommy Wilhelm has much to be proud ofTommy Wilhelm has much to be proud ofTommy Wilhelm has much to be proud ofTommy Wilhelm has much to be proud of

I never entirely lost the habit of wiping my hands on my clothes (I only do it when no one's there to see. I think).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommy Wilhelm For This Useful Post:
fletcherface (01-22-11), LaVieEnRose (01-22-11), zannie (01-22-11)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-11, 03:00 PM

Microwench is on a distinguished road

1) I have an irrational fear of industrial/warehouse type buildings.
2) I can speak teensy bits of French, German, Spanish and American Sign Language
3)I have a piece of graphite from a pencil permamently stuck in my forehead (fight with a boy in 2nd grade)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Microwench For This Useful Post:
LaVieEnRose (01-22-11), Mignon (01-22-11), shysmile (01-22-11), zannie (01-22-11)
Old 01-22-11, 03:51 PM

Thanked 1,021 Times in 616 Posts
Tommy Wilhelm has much to be proud ofTommy Wilhelm has much to be proud ofTommy Wilhelm has much to be proud ofTommy Wilhelm has much to be proud ofTommy Wilhelm has much to be proud ofTommy Wilhelm has much to be proud ofTommy Wilhelm has much to be proud ofTommy Wilhelm has much to be proud of

Hey, I've got a dark spot in the heel of my palm from the same thing! From a pencil, I mean; I tried to run while it was sticking out of my pocket, and I jambed my hand down onto it. I don't know if it's still in there, or if it just left a stain.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommy Wilhelm For This Useful Post:
Mignon (01-22-11), zannie (01-22-11)
Old 01-22-11, 10:15 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,289 Times in 761 Posts
Mignon has disabled reputation

I want to find out what happens when I post 1,000 posts. I could look around at other members, but I haven't noticed numbers so far, and I want it to be a surprise to me. So let's get this over with. This is my 999th post I think.
Old 01-22-11, 10:16 PM
Forum ADDvocate

This is my 1,000th post.

Woo hoo! *throws fist full of confetti*

Now what?
Old 01-22-11, 10:17 PM
Forum ADDvocate

SPOILER ALERT for Lurve / Vie En Rose: Oh, apparently the title is "ADDvanced Forum Guru", which if I didn't have ADHD I might've noted before.
Old 01-22-11, 10:30 PM

Thanked 1,350 Times in 807 Posts
zannie is a splendid one to beholdzannie is a splendid one to beholdzannie is a splendid one to beholdzannie is a splendid one to beholdzannie is a splendid one to beholdzannie is a splendid one to beholdzannie is a splendid one to behold

When I was in grade 2 the boy behind my would jab my in the back with his pencil.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zannie For This Useful Post:
Mignon (01-22-11), shysmile (01-22-11)
Old 01-22-11, 10:35 PM

Thanked 4,741 Times in 2,560 Posts
Blueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond repute

Tonight I'm going dancing for the first time in about 5 years. Wish me luck!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blueranne For This Useful Post:
fletcherface (01-22-11), Mignon (01-22-11), shysmile (01-22-11), zannie (01-22-11)
Old 01-22-11, 10:40 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

fletcherface is just really nicefletcherface is just really nicefletcherface is just really nicefletcherface is just really nice

Good Luck!!! What kind of dancing? I went to a few of UF's swing dance club get-togethers and it was awesome!

Fact about myself: I've lost 20lbs since last October and a total of 70lbs since last January.

*dances*
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fletcherface For This Useful Post:
Blueranne (01-22-11), zannie (01-22-11)
Old 01-22-11, 10:41 PM

Thanked 2,174 Times in 1,053 Posts
βĩο₱Ħعℓĩᶏ has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysmile View Post
I used to have very long hair that was so long I could sit on it easily. Then I got it all cut off in 2007 in my most dramatic haircut ever, it was then up to my jaw line. I had my leftover hair donated.
It felt like such a huge difference having it all gone. Especially noticeable when showering, because it used to weigh as much as a brick when soaked!

I've since maintained a more manageable length, but it still grows way too fast and thick...

Before I read your post, I was thinking about the first time I got my hair cut dramatically (mid-chest length to at most an inch). He cut and styled my hair 3 times, when he brought out the razor I knew we were finally in business...

I was compared to Geri in Strangers With Candy before I saw it. In one of the first episodes that I saw, I laughed/snorted at her line "I have to leave early today to get my vagina scraped." I totally can relate to her weirdness.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to βĩο₱Ħعℓĩᶏ For This Useful Post:
fletcherface (01-22-11), Mignon (01-22-11), shysmile (01-22-11)
Old 01-22-11, 10:44 PM

Thanked 4,741 Times in 2,560 Posts
Blueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond repute

I like to go to country bars but, I like almost all music. Swing dancing sure is a workout!
Old 01-22-11, 10:45 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleisch View Post

I was compared to Geri in Strangers With Candy before I saw it. In one of the first episodes that I saw, I laughed/snorted at her line "I have to leave early today to get my vagina scraped." I totally can relate to her weirdness.
I didn't "discover" that show until after it was off the air, but her shtick funny as hell. I think I'll look for episodes online.
Old 01-22-11, 10:47 PM

Thanked 1,350 Times in 807 Posts
zannie is a splendid one to beholdzannie is a splendid one to beholdzannie is a splendid one to beholdzannie is a splendid one to beholdzannie is a splendid one to beholdzannie is a splendid one to beholdzannie is a splendid one to behold

Blueranne, Have a blast!!!!

I went for a walk with my sister. It was the first time i have been to the country this winter. It was so beautiful, powder snow, blue sky. It makes you forget the cold!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zannie For This Useful Post:
βĩο₱Ħعℓĩ (01-22-11), Blueranne (01-22-11)
Closed Thread