ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TEENS AND YOUNG ADULTS WITH ADD/ADHD > Teen Relationships
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Teen Relationships This forum is a place for teens with AD/HD to talk about issues with friends and dating.

Old 08-17-10, 06:26 AM

caveman666 is on a distinguished road
new feelings?

i've been on concerta for about 6 months now and everything is going great.
I have noticed that i've been developing an attraction to a very good friend (yes, it's a girl). This has never happened before and it's only come about recently.

Is it possible that the concerta is playing havoc with my feelings with the increase of dopamine, or is it just me?
The Following User Says Thank You to caveman666 For This Useful Post:
Werl (08-19-10)
Old 08-19-10, 02:42 AM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

Werl is a splendid one to beholdWerl is a splendid one to beholdWerl is a splendid one to beholdWerl is a splendid one to beholdWerl is a splendid one to beholdWerl is a splendid one to beholdWerl is a splendid one to beholdWerl is a splendid one to behold
Re: new feelings?

Welcome to the forums. It's possible. I've been on concerta for 3 year now and I haven't noticed any difference. By the comment you made, I'm guessing you're a boy (like me).

Posted On My iPhone

A teenage male from central Alberta, diagnosed with ADHD, borderline Aspergers, and a non verbal learning disorder.