ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > SCIENTIFIC DISCUSSIONS, RESEARCH, NEWS AND EVENTS > Scientific, Philosophical & Theoretical Discussions > Open Science & Philosophical Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Open Science & Philosophical Discussion This forum is for open discussion, encouraging new and unconventional ways of thinking, welcoming posts in any format

Old 09-05-10, 02:22 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

qinkin is a name known to allqinkin is a name known to allqinkin is a name known to allqinkin is a name known to allqinkin is a name known to allqinkin is a name known to all
Re: Living & Motivation~Scientific-Method~Will~Monetary-Based-Economy

http://web.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/TOPICS/EXTEDUCATION/0,,contentMDK:20754619~menuPK:2448286~pagePK:21005 8~piPK:210062~theSitePK:282386~isCURL:Y,00.html#ca s_esw

well in case that one didn't show squat..

world banking..

+_+_+

Debt Monetization Explained Video?+=
--monetizing of debt by the federal reserve b/c of loans...which

Creature that Came from Jekyll Island
---federal reserve system is a cartel which was made law, illegally. Why illegally?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartel#United_States
Quote:
The Sherman Antitrust Act of 1890 outlawed all contracts, combinations and conspiracies that unreasonably restrain interstate and foreign trade.
The Government is not the World Bank, crimes that remain unpunished=cartel, controlling the Government?

+_+_+

The Ten Dimensions of Economic Analysis in regards to the educational sector include:
  • A linkage to the Macro-Economic and Sector Specific Analysis Undertaken in the Country Assistance Strategy (CAS) and the Economic and Sector Work (ESW)
  • Evidence of Quantitative Analysis of Alternative Project Design
  • Fiscal Impact and Cost Recovery
  • Completeness and Internal Coherence of Cost-Benefit Analysis or Other Selection Criteria
  • Sensitivity analysis
  • Institutional Capacity and Risk Analysis
  • Poverty and Gender Analysis
  • Environmental analysis and Linkage to Economic Analysis
  • Economic Performance Criteria
  • Overall ranking for project analysis
Cross referencing post by SB-->

(original context w/in the epidemiological : Epidemiology is the study of factors affecting the health and illness of populations, and serves as the foundation and logic of interventions made in the interest of public health and preventative medicine.)

SB's 9 Guidelines of Epidemiological Sociological Factors of Analysis (including regard for the educational sector)
  • Style of education.
  • Absence of ownership, money and competition.
  • Simplicity of lifestyle and diet.
  • Adequate physical activity.
  • Plenty of time alone.
  • Absence of carcinogens being pumped into the sky or dug into the Earth.
  • Absence of hierarchy (equality).
  • Collaborative practices only - but only in that minimal set of absolutely necessary practices which the individual cannot perform for himself.
  • Sustainable living.
The Following User Says Thank You to qinkin For This Useful Post:
SB_UK (09-09-10)
Old 09-05-10, 02:31 PM

Thanked 2,802 Times in 1,751 Posts
EshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant future

I can't convey how much I hate Einstein or Moses for that matter. I know I know more than these people but for some reason I figure it's a compulsion for standards people subjugate their wills to them. I live like I earn 5 times as much as I do and yet I work much less than the average income earner. I would say the best way to live is as if one doesn't need money. That money is a game. All that was needed was Socrates. Everyone since is just out for power. Now there are some who deserve this power but the way people throw themselves at some makes one wonder if we don't live in an Enslaved Society. I guess there will always be Pharaohs and if I didn't abhor power so much I myself would try to rule others.

peripatetic is nuts and I'm the squirrel.
The Following User Says Thank You to EshkaronsEngine For This Useful Post:
qinkin (09-05-10)
Old 09-05-10, 03:15 PM

EshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant futureEshkaronsEngine has a brilliant future

qinkin (09-05-10)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-10, 08:12 PM

qinkin is a name known to allqinkin is a name known to allqinkin is a name known to allqinkin is a name known to allqinkin is a name known to allqinkin is a name known to all

No time to wait for everything to change..

Ti's good to hear your voice. Interesting, nice crocs

I mean this will get messy there's no stopping a little confusion.

That's what exercise is, in some ways.. Temporary confusion makes us stronger. Less confused in the long run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eshkaron the grey
That money is a game.

Sure, no argument here.. made up rules, you can but you can't make up laws of/in nature.. You can come to understand they exist, and the extent they influence you, but just b/c you understand, doesn't make them any more real, technically..

+++_+_+_+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartel
One can distinguish private cartels from public cartels. In the public cartel a government is involved to enforce the cartel agreement, and the government's sovereignty shields such cartels from legal actions.
So the United States' Federal Reserve System, is a public cartel..

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...t=va&aid=20473

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalresearch.ca
Debt forces individuals into financial slavery to the banks, and it forces governments to relinquish their sovereignty to their creditors, which in the end are also private banks, the originators of all non-cash money today. In Great Britain, where the Bank of England is owned by the government, 97% of the money supply is issued privately by banks as loans. In the U.S., where the central bank is owned by a private consortium of banks, the percentage is even higher. The Federal Reserve issues Federal Reserve Notes (or dollar bills) and lends them to other banks, which then lend them at interest to individuals, businesses, and local and federal governments.
That is true today, but in the past there have been successful models in which the government itself issued the national currency, whether as paper notes or as the credit of the nation. A stellar example of this enlightened approach to money and credit was the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which operated successfully as a government-owned bank for most of the 20th century. Rather than issuing “sovereign debt” – federal bonds indebting the nation to pay at interest in perpetuity – the government through the Commonwealth Bank issued “sovereign credit,” the credit of the nation advanced to the government and its constituents.
http://www.addforums.com/forums/show...8&postcount=10
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qinkin For This Useful Post:
EshkaronsEngine (09-05-10), SB_UK (09-09-10)
Old 09-07-10, 02:29 PM

I think as long as people stay with their minds grounded in the earth and its ways that money will not be an obstacle. There is seed time and harvest. Right now is seed time for me and I am expecting to be rewarded with more money in a couple years.

qinkin (09-08-10)
Old 09-08-10, 02:16 AM

After doing a little research I realize that money is debt. Basically we are working to pay off our debts to banks. I realize that there will always be a hierarchy and am tired of hoping that life will return to tribal times. That said I have a lot of fun with this system of governance and do not think that I am a slave. I am happy to cede my freedom in order to get the technologies that have been developed because of the competition inherent in the monetary system. A shout out to Eli Lilly one of my Masters. Thanks for the Strattera I couldn't make as much money without it. And on goes the game.

qinkin (09-08-10)
Old 09-08-10, 10:43 AM

Most people in the world, who have ADD, will never be able to do that, use Strattera.

I too, everyone does, need more convincing, EshkaronsEngine..

It'd be very difficult to having seen all this in this thread, and not understand that scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EE
There is seed time and harvest.
I know what you mean, and I don't think change needs to be overly difficult.. Change is absolutely inevitable. Sometimes, we get to help influence the direction, like maneuvering in a sail boat.
EshkaronsEngine (09-08-10)
Old 09-08-10, 03:53 PM

You got me! I am addicted to moving through the matrix which is the monetary system. I know how this place works and in time I will find a way to make it work it's magic for me. There was a time I was afraid of the illuminati and then I realized I myself was illuminated and in time I may be harvested for their purposes. Until then I will continue on my chemical journey and enjoy all the little bunny trails that lead to nowhere but back to Mammontown.

qinkin (09-08-10)
Old 09-08-10, 05:40 PM

So why are you on this thread? Just to further convince yourself that you don't have a choice?

I've BEEN researching this stuff for awhile now.. Many of these links I found months ago..The Debates section of ADDF, would do well to be unlocked, moderators.. (pwease)

Addiction, what is it? Ah, others made a thread on this subject..

So addiction gets in OUR way.. I'm not going to say we are so different. I have the exact same problem you do.. B/c I need the things that are kept under lock and key..

• Being taken advantage of, b/c of your biology, needlessly at your expense, and very few others for an elite bunch of social manipulators/engineers..
  • Thus the thief is born out of reality, and is treated w/o understanding..

1. People do the wrong things, when money is involved..
  2. Money encourages neglectful behavior.. It's a fact. I have one of the links, aforementioned.

http://www.ted.com/talks/clay_shirky...the_world.html

I am moving towards a resarch-based scientific hypothesis.. It doesn't require to be proven affirmative.. But the hypothesis itself, will be reached.

If the results are negative, or inconclusive, not important.

The monetary-based situation, could be a choice.. Nullified by reality, when the situation demand so . .Beyond the game's boundary.

And needs to be put in the hands of most, if not all individuals.

The economic-based hierarchy hinders social development, on the level of the most fundamental mechanism of justified resolve. Fails to adapt to human needs, along w/technological development.

It serves only as an imaginary, needless, exclusive, sense of security..

Open source being used for-profit, now, think about that.. Is that fair? Which is it going to be??? We are transitioning to a free-economy.

• I love games, at times. . But sooner or later, you have to experience reality.. And what if the game is no longer playable? No more quarters. . ? Even kids know it's bogus..
  • Eventually.. an empty but totally functional arcade, some friends walk in and can't have fun, b/c their parents didn't have money for them..
  • Video games can build cognitive abilities, hand eye coordination, stimulate the brain, promoting growth, much more so than simply TV...Provides an exciting medium for relationships..

BTW, I only mentioned video games.. You guys may want to try considering this, in the more, necessary aspects of life..
SB_UK (09-09-10)
Old 09-08-10, 05:53 PM

qinkin (09-09-10)
Old 09-08-10, 06:03 PM

Money's Twitter = Infinity X Conscience. A program that would track what everyone is buying and selling. This would force the world economy to have a conscience.

Old 09-09-10, 09:00 AM

Thanked 5,935 Times in 4,305 Posts
SB_UK has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by qinkin View Post
The Surprising Truth about What Motivates Us:
http://fora.tv/2010/01/27/Daniel_Pin...t_Motivates_Us
A particularly interesting paragraph.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Bla...lition_of_Work

Federal Reserve (the orthodoxy) backed research showing us that materiali$tic rewards do not work to improve quality in endeavours requiring mind.
Bob Black (the unorthodoxy) suggesting that the workplace (a place for doing stuff for materiali$tic rewards) is (for the very most part) not necessary.

Putting the orthodoxy together with the unorthodoxy - there's a very clear agreement forming between the two sides relating to 'worth'.

~*~

What's worth doing* really does not appear to be What'$** worth doing.

* vs. **

This transition from

exclusively self-serving
->- to ->-
an all-encompassing, mutually self-serving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabile
Altruism is fine, as long as it selects.

IGNORE LIST BEING USED - 8 ENTRIES
T - 1 before communication becomes futile.
The Following User Says Thank You to SB_UK For This Useful Post:
qinkin (09-09-10)
Old 09-09-10, 09:37 AM

Quote:
What's worth doing* really does not appear to be What'$** worth doing.
Quote:
I love games, at times. . But sooner or later, you have to experience reality.. And what if the game is no longer playable? No more quarters. . ? Even kids know it's bogus..
Going into work every day knowing that it's a game; not being able to work out what we're being paid for; not being able to identify any worthwhile element to the work being attempted.

Knowing that the game is just a game and with time and experience, that the game is actually serving to make 'things' considerably worse for people in general.

In ADD we're seeing an awakening (education and experience permitting) from just this near to fully awoken state
- where being surrounded by people who appear to enjoy playing the game*, literally drives us mad.

~*~

The disorder in ADHD comes from trying to do what our minds know is wrong.

As we learn more, we become more sure of our stance.

From initial discomfort to complete disillusionment with species endeavour.

As stated by Morpheus, this is a one way trip - the mind only becomes more sure of itself with experience; a working career which moves from initial discomfort through complete disillusionment to absolute incapacity to cau$e harm.

~*~

Very little of what we're doing in the workplace, currently, is necessary.

~s~ Free market has turned us into * 'Matrix' drones, Cambridge economist Ha-Joon Chang, the new kid on the economics block ... ... ...

~*~

Matrix drones, zombies, the living dead, the particularly aggressive apes in Planet of the Apes ... ... ....

Our pre-occupation with imagery in fiction, imagery offering a particular depiction of man
- imagery which is there to awaken ourselves to our own nature.

Quote:
Original Sin.
It's everywhere.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SB_UK For This Useful Post:
FroGpants (10-29-10), qinkin (09-09-10)
Old 09-09-10, 01:01 PM

Quote:
http://remote.scccld.lib.mo.us:8080/...=309&VName=PQD

does this link work for anyone? do you actually get to see anything?
Due to licensing requirements, remote access service is available only to St. Charles City-County Library District valid library card holders in good standing.
Your browser must be configured to accept cookies.

The Following User Says Thank You to SB_UK For This Useful Post:
qinkin (09-09-10)
Old 09-09-10, 01:05 PM

Quote:
  • A linkage to the Macro-Economic and Sector Specific Analysis Undertaken in the Country Assistance Strategy (CAS) and the Economic and Sector Work (ESW)
  • Evidence of Quantitative Analysis of Alternative Project Design
  • Fiscal Impact and Cost Recovery
  • Completeness and Internal Coherence of Cost-Benefit Analysis or Other Selection Criteria
  • Sensitivity analysis
  • Institutional Capacity and Risk Analysis
  • Poverty and Gender Analysis
  • Environmental analysis and Linkage to Economic Analysis
  • Economic Performance Criteria
  • Overall ranking for project analysis
Words are funny.