ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Adderall
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adderall (four amphetamine salts)

Old 10-11-10, 06:14 PM
ADDvanced Member

elizadoo47 is on a distinguished road
What pharmacy/store chains carry Sandoz/EON ?

I live in Sarasota Florida and I have called every pharmacy around...none of the family pharmacies will special order. I cannot find the Sandoz product. Does anyone know of a chain (or semi-chain) that carrier Sandoz? Maybe they could order from another store for me. Thanks so much!
Old 10-14-10, 11:20 PM
Jr Member

brillsblond is on a distinguished road
Re: What pharmacy/store chains carry Sandoz/EON ?

I am in Fort Lauderdale and would like to know this too. Got the teva ones from Walmart so.. not there.might have to try some independent pharms.
Old 10-14-10, 11:31 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,079 Times in 1,185 Posts
StoicNate has a brilliant futureStoicNate has a brilliant futureStoicNate has a brilliant futureStoicNate has a brilliant futureStoicNate has a brilliant futureStoicNate has a brilliant futureStoicNate has a brilliant futureStoicNate has a brilliant futureStoicNate has a brilliant futureStoicNate has a brilliant futureStoicNate has a brilliant future

CVS Pharmacy can special order Sandoz/Eon Adderall IR.
That's where I get my Sandoz Adderall.

BUT you have to be in the pharmacy with your script in hand and ask them about Sandoz/Eon Adderall IR.
I tell them I can't take any other generic, since I get a lot of side effects.

You won't get a straight answer from only calling a pharmacy.

Dx: Adhd Combined type, Asperger's Syndrome, Mathematics Disability (10/4/10)..Panic Disorder, Atypical Depression, And Multiple Phobias.
Rx: Dexedrine IR 2.5-5 mg PRN (starting on 1/21/12).
Past meds: Namenda, Focalin IR, Ritalin IR, Adderall IR, D-Amp IR, Nicotine/Swedish Snus.
Boycott Teva/Barr, CorePharma, Mallinckrodt (Methylin)

REST IN PEACE
The Following User Says Thank You to StoicNate For This Useful Post:
Nate007 (05-29-11)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-10, 06:22 PM

babychewy is on a distinguished road

You'll never get an answer by calling a pharmacy actually. I agree with you stoicnate, going in with your script in hand guarantees a straight answer. Pharmacies will not give you any answers over the phone because they are not allowed to answer questions about any narcotic inventory by phone.
Old 01-05-14, 05:37 PM
ADDvanced Member

FocusPocus10 is on a distinguished road

Actually even in person I've had CVS, walgreens, and some local small ones tell me to go to hell basically when i asked them to order sandoz for me. They're like nope we can't do that, the computer says its barr so thats all I can order. Jerks.
Old 01-05-14, 08:01 PM

Thanked 17,448 Times in 7,287 Posts
Amtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond repute

The reason is that these large chains have contracts with distributors. The distributors have contracts with manufacturers. So the stores have no control over what brand they get. I was trying mirtazapine, and had three different manufacturers in 10 weeks of prescriptions, all from the same store, because the distributor changed manufacturers.
Old 01-05-14, 10:07 PM
ADDvanced Member

mischaelman is on a distinguished road

Have your doctor write on the prescription which generic manufacturers you're able to tolerate. Pharmacies can't argue if it's requested in this manner.

CVS was willing to order Sandoz because it was specified on the prescription.
Old 01-06-14, 07:10 AM

Thanked 17,448 Times in 7,287 Posts
Amtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond reputeAmtram has a reputation beyond repute

n.b., that's a good thing to know, but still make the phone calls. I get most of mine from Target, because it's the closest to me, but when they switched distributors, the best they could do was get what remained in stock from other store locations. I even called Sandoz directly, and they couldn't tell me where I could find their alprazolam because it went to distributors, not individual stores.