ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-13, 07:01 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

dresser has much to be proud ofdresser has much to be proud ofdresser has much to be proud ofdresser has much to be proud ofdresser has much to be proud ofdresser has much to be proud ofdresser has much to be proud ofdresser has much to be proud of
Re: Tired all the time

If anyone finds a cure for fatigue and they do not call me? I will be totelly "Pd" off
every time I wake up. Im so disgusted I could spit up a brahama bull nose just to see how tough he was, and I'm on Effexor( is it maybe that the pain, or the depression??) but Pain N fatigue are keepin me down in my depression N yet most times I feel so close to
kikin livin !$#%$&% out of it all and being cured, well of the fatigue anyway, I feel if I could get the tired out the other could be easier to handle. SO if yas think or find anything ring all the bells, please
Old 03-18-13, 10:19 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 10,525 Times in 5,692 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

I take iron and vitamin D and that seems to help me alot.Also to exercise and eat healthy might make a difference.Not that I know how or even do.
Old 04-12-13, 09:05 AM
Jr Member

Slang Tang is on a distinguished road

Same here with the fatigue. I've been dealing with it since age 12 (am 30 now) but have never been diagnosed with anything. I strongly suspect endometriosis since the onset coincided with my first period.

The fatigue goes hand in hand with lack of attention, depression and amotivation for me. My brain feels foggy and slowed and everything is a giant effort. Stimulants are a miracle remedy for ALL those symptoms but I've never been prescribed anything other than SSRI's and similar worthless drugs that never worked for me. (I was on antidepressants for 9 years with zero improvement). As a result, I've resorted to grey-area stimulants like 2-FMA and 4-FA to manage my symptoms. They work wonders but I worry what they might be doing to my health :\

Without insurance I have little hope for finding a doctor who will take me seriously. The ADD aggravates the depression and feelings of worthlessness but I've yet to be formally diagnosed. Bah.
The Following User Says Thank You to Slang Tang For This Useful Post:
425runner (10-25-13)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-13, 12:27 AM

excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

Lacking in vitaman D3 may make you tired all the time
The Following User Says Thank You to excel For This Useful Post:
Mr. Guy (03-05-14)
Old 10-08-13, 01:47 PM

excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

I am not astired as I have been
Old 10-25-13, 07:52 PM
Forum ADDvocate

425runner has a spectacular aura about425runner has a spectacular aura about

May I ask where you get those obscure stimulants? silk road? Yes, I suggest you see a psychiatrist and get dg. that way you'll get stimulants prescribed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Tang View Post
Same here with the fatigue. I've been dealing with it since age 12 (am 30 now) but have never been diagnosed with anything. I strongly suspect endometriosis since the onset coincided with my first period.

The fatigue goes hand in hand with lack of attention, depression and amotivation for me. My brain feels foggy and slowed and everything is a giant effort. Stimulants are a miracle remedy for ALL those symptoms but I've never been prescribed anything other than SSRI's and similar worthless drugs that never worked for me. (I was on antidepressants for 9 years with zero improvement). As a result, I've resorted to grey-area stimulants like 2-FMA and 4-FA to manage my symptoms. They work wonders but I worry what they might be doing to my health :\

Without insurance I have little hope for finding a doctor who will take me seriously. The ADD aggravates the depression and feelings of worthlessness but I've yet to be formally diagnosed. Bah.
Old 10-25-13, 07:56 PM
Forum ADDvocate

425runner has a spectacular aura about425runner has a spectacular aura about

Well...I take 2 gr of fish oil; 5,000 UI vitamin D-3 every other day; b-complex; P-5-P; and various other vitamins/herbs and I'm still tired all the time.

I've tried Nuvigil but that only "wake me up" for about 4 hours. Besides, it interfers with birth control pills. I've been on numerous anti-depressants over the years they only make things worse. Thanks to Wellbutrin my memory is shot etc. etc.

The only thing that works for me is Tramadol. Unfortunately my doctor would rather prescribe Cymbalta so I've resorted to OP but taking 50 mg every other day seems to improve my well being and gives me energy so I don't see a point in stopping.
Old 10-27-13, 08:50 PM

If You have trouble falling asleep try taking melatonin. My pdoc says it works for some people and doesn't have the side effects as over the counter sleep aides. it's all natural
Old 10-27-13, 09:05 PM

Location: you carry your claim wherever you go - bob wier ACE
Thanked 1,467 Times in 923 Posts
Blanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant future

I only get 'tired' all the time when i'm not making a change that needs to be made and i'm resisting facing my truth - like now - i'm feeling like a prisoner to my kid and while I told him my feelings are infantile like his outbursts - they arise from a similar place for us both - frustrated efforts - so let go is my advise...no expectation and still go to school - do your best.

I'm in a precarious position and i'm so bloody tired of this SSDD from my own son that I decided to be true to me and serve him I'd best divest from the whole thing. He can do nothing and cover his rent and i'll go on my merry way.

I cannot tolerate for long those who sit in their utter misery as I've watched my own brother go from a ski instructor/stunt ski'r and mtn biker/restaurant owner to in only 2 yrs a mind in a lifeless body only fearing the loss of his ability to swallow or breathe

I look at the horror of my family's early death - the men - and I think it means nothing because I do not buy the whole 'sins' thing -I truly think that we all have lessons and that's that - we gotta figure our own out - it's not my job to ever dictate to my son my goals - I just set him up to know it's always a choice and consequence - so if he does drop out and he's serious I told him that he must handle the whole thing - I am no longer going to be involved if he waffles as usual - and then i'm a moron for fighting for him - but in this case - I just told him that I am going to start to focus on my joy - and he do the same and to text me if he has an issue otherwise to spend some time daily working on his goals - like going back to WA so he can live with friends in our home and I can be free to finally take care of only me.

That's the kind of 'tired' that only goes away when you bury your dead. I'm cremating mine. With blessings.

~ Sir Winston Churchill
Old 11-16-13, 06:43 PM

could be gall bladder issues that make you tired
Old 01-21-14, 11:56 PM

JesseB138 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Tang View Post

Have you had your T (Testosterone) levels checked?
The Following User Says Thank You to JesseB138 For This Useful Post:
ahmeda (06-11-15)
Old 02-05-14, 03:51 PM

I have never been able to fall right to sleep. Some people can fall a sleep as soon as their head hits the pillow.
Old 03-23-14, 03:28 PM

Thanked 6,427 Times in 4,678 Posts
SB_UK has disabled reputation

I'm up to 12 hours sleeping per day.

I think it's mostly because there's nothing interesting to be awake for.

Nothing stressful nothing joyful.

By that I mean we're up - if there's something interesting to do.

Personally - I'm simply waiting for a world without money to materialise.

It's no fun waiting for a bus.

Sleep 'd seem like the best way to wile away a wait.
ADXP (07-11-15), Fuzzy12 (04-14-16)
Old 03-24-14, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB_UK View Post
I'm up to 12 hours sleeping per day.

I think it's mostly because there's nothing interesting to be awake for.

Nothing stressful nothing joyful.

By that I mean we're up - if there's something interesting to do.

Personally - I'm simply waiting for a world without money to materialise.

It's no fun waiting for a bus.

Sleep 'd seem like the best way to wile away a wait.
Could be that you are depressed
The Following User Says Thank You to excel For This Useful Post:
LynneC (03-30-14)
Old 04-04-14, 10:24 AM

I can sleep all day