ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat > Fun & Games
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Fun & Games Last Post, Word Games, etc.

Old 12-05-10, 04:11 PM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

itsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud of
Post Count

No double posting!

We may not be able to find our way out of a paper bag, but we can design nuclear sunglasses.

Everything can be a gift, depending on how you look at it.

You don't like me? That's funny, because I don't live to please you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to itsanADHDthing For This Useful Post:
Abi (12-05-10), BouCoupDinkyDau (12-05-10), LaVieEnRose (12-05-10)
Old 12-05-10, 04:26 PM
Social Committee Moderator

Thanked 14,395 Times in 7,188 Posts
Abi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Post Count

This is the dumbest game ever

[S]pain may have possession of the ball, but we [D]utchies have possession of illegal substances - Sarek

I can't tell [Willem Dafoe] from David Archuleta - Sarek

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abi For This Useful Post:
BouCoupDinkyDau (12-05-10), itsanADHDthing (12-05-10), LaVieEnRose (12-05-10)
Old 12-05-10, 05:03 PM
Banned

Thanked 2,073 Times in 931 Posts
LaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by abi2010 View Post
This is the dumbest game ever
Agreed..and yet, I just can't stop myself..

#3!!!

ugh.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LaVieEnRose For This Useful Post:
Abi (12-05-10), BouCoupDinkyDau (12-05-10), itsanADHDthing (12-05-10)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-10, 05:07 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,641 Times in 1,738 Posts
Impetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get it....
I often warn people: "Somewhere along the way, someone is going to tell you, 'There is no "I" in team.' What you should tell them is, 'Maybe not. But there is an "I" in independence, individuality and integrity.
-George Carlin
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Impetus For This Useful Post:
BouCoupDinkyDau (12-05-10), LaVieEnRose (12-05-10)
Old 12-05-10, 05:08 PM

Abi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond repute

Lurve11: What does that say about us?

Impetus: This is a good thing. Shows you are mature and sane. Must be the Adderall

[S]pain may have possession of the ball, but we [D]utchies have possession of illegal substances - Sarek

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abi For This Useful Post:
itsanADHDthing (12-05-10), LaVieEnRose (12-05-10)
Old 12-05-10, 05:13 PM

Impetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Impetus: This is a good thing. Shows you are mature and sane. Must be the Adderall

LMAO!

Now hubby is laughing at your comment.... :/
I often warn people: "Somewhere along the way, someone is going to tell you, 'There is no "I" in team.' What you should tell them is, 'Maybe not. But there is an "I" in independence, individuality and integrity.
-George Carlin
Abi (12-05-10), LaVieEnRose (12-05-10)
Old 12-05-10, 05:17 PM
Banned

LaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant future

Quote:

Abi2010, no double posting!! I don't know about you, but I think it's saying my Adderall is losing it's efficacy! Time to talk to the doc about upping the dose! (jk!)

Now I'm confused, am I supposed to put a number here?
The Following User Says Thank You to LaVieEnRose For This Useful Post:
Abi (12-05-10)
Old 12-05-10, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurve11 View Post
Abi2010, no double posting!! I don't know about you, but I think it's saying my Adderall is losing it's efficacy! Time to talk to the doc about upping the dose!

*shrug* #7

I think that's what going on in here...

It's almost 5 here. I turn into a pumpkin after dark.

*** I would like to point out that whether you guess right or wrong, nothing big will happen; so just have at it!

(the IT guys at my office LOVE it when I voice this perspective, lol!)
-George Carlin
Abi (12-05-10), LaVieEnRose (12-05-10)
Old 12-05-10, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurve11 View Post
Abi2010, no double posting!! I don't know about you, but I think it's saying my Adderall is losing it's efficacy! Time to talk to the doc about upping the dose! (jk!)

I interpreted it as no CONSECUTIVE posting?

The Following User Says Thank You to Abi For This Useful Post:
LaVieEnRose (12-05-10)
Old 12-05-10, 05:40 PM

Quote:

I think you're right.

I just started counting b/c you guys are.... I have ADHD, so I look for patterns and follow along; it's what we do, lol!

-George Carlin
The Following User Says Thank You to Impetus For This Useful Post:
LaVieEnRose (12-05-10)
Old 12-05-10, 05:51 PM
Banned

Quote:

Well heck! In that case,

Old 12-05-10, 05:59 PM

Thanked 5,038 Times in 3,006 Posts
metzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant futuremetzfanaz has a brilliant future

Have you ever really said that word over and over again in different accents? Eleven? The more you say it, the funnier it gets! Eleven. Eleven. Eleven. Eleven....

Your turn, say it with me! Eleven! Eleven! Eleven! Eleven!
I'm right below the horizon"

- Boss Of Me ~ TMBG
The Following User Says Thank You to metzfanaz For This Useful Post:
LaVieEnRose (12-05-10)
Old 12-05-10, 06:07 PM

By the way, we've already gone off by one.

I shall correct the problem.

#12 #13

The Following User Says Thank You to Abi For This Useful Post:
LaVieEnRose (12-05-10)
Old 12-05-10, 06:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by metzfanaz View Post

Have you ever really said that word over and over again in different accents? Eleven? The more you say it, the funnier it gets! Eleven. Eleven. Eleven. Eleven....

Your turn, say it with me! Eleven! Eleven! Eleven! Eleven!
Cha.. yea Metz! Why do you think I put eleven in my username?! Eleven. Eeeeleven. 'leven.

The Following User Says Thank You to LaVieEnRose For This Useful Post:
metzfanaz (12-06-10)
Old 12-05-10, 08:15 PM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

itsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud of

Yeah, no consecutive posts

Ive seen this on a differnt forum. It got THOUSANDS of hits..

Its stupid, but a good time waster (:

We may not be able to find our way out of a paper bag, but we can design nuclear sunglasses.

Everything can be a gift, depending on how you look at it.

You don't like me? That's funny, because I don't live to please you.
The Following User Says Thank You to itsanADHDthing For This Useful Post:
LaVieEnRose (12-05-10)