ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-10, 06:07 PM
Contributor

tweetiebirdk has disabled reputation
Online Executive Function Tests?

Any of you know any online Executive Function tests, as it is affected I hear with ADD/hd.
Old 12-16-10, 07:38 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,639 Times in 1,734 Posts
Impetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Online Executive Function Tests?

are you looking for an online test that measure executive function?
I often warn people: "Somewhere along the way, someone is going to tell you, 'There is no "I" in team.' What you should tell them is, 'Maybe not. But there is an "I" in independence, individuality and integrity.
-George Carlin
Old 12-16-10, 07:58 PM
I eat shades of red.

Thanked 22,202 Times in 9,398 Posts
Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond repute

Check this thread out.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fortune For This Useful Post:
lynette19775 (12-16-10)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-10, 08:19 PM

Impetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortune View Post
Check this thread out.
I was going to say that....
I often warn people: "Somewhere along the way, someone is going to tell you, 'There is no "I" in team.' What you should tell them is, 'Maybe not. But there is an "I" in independence, individuality and integrity.
-George Carlin
Old 12-16-10, 08:22 PM
I eat shades of red.

Fortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond reputeFortune has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impetus View Post
I was going to say that....
You had your chance.
Old 12-16-10, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortune View Post
You had your chance.

I was exercising whatchamacallit.
-George Carlin
Old 12-16-10, 08:31 PM
I eat shades of red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impetus View Post
I was exercising whatchamacallit.
Haha.

Another one I've seen is:

Try to name as many animals as possible that start with 'S' in 60 seconds.

I am not sure what the scale is, or what is expected. And it is based on language which automatically biases it. It may be a subjective measure of how difficult the task feels to you.
Old 12-16-10, 08:35 PM
Contributor

tweetiebirdk has disabled reputation

Thanks . Fortune and Impetus

Exxceelllent - as mr burns says
Old 12-16-10, 10:39 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Pamplemousse has much to be proud ofPamplemousse has much to be proud ofPamplemousse has much to be proud ofPamplemousse has much to be proud ofPamplemousse has much to be proud ofPamplemousse has much to be proud ofPamplemousse has much to be proud ofPamplemousse has much to be proud ofPamplemousse has much to be proud ofPamplemousse has much to be proud of

figures...i stink in the ''shifting attention'' test.....sigh. lol

I don't know, I just work here.
Old 12-17-10, 08:52 AM

nova1111 is on a distinguished road

Totally bombed both of those tests. 9 percentile in the first and 1 in the second. Do you know of any other tests? I like to compare results with my gf. Really seems to prove to myself that I have a problem when she scores average and I don't.