ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > PARENTS OF CHILDREN WITH ADD/ADHD > Children's Diagnosis & Treatment
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Children's Diagnosis & Treatment This forums is for parents to discuss issues related to diagnosis and treament of children with AD/HD

Old 08-07-04, 07:50 PM

radioheadnoise is on a distinguished road
anyone tried neurofeedback?

i have seen on dateline about a brain training program that trains ur brain to produce the right brainwaves vs the slow brain waves of typical add patients. its called neurofeedback. there has been many documented studies on it. i have read many articles on it on the web too. but i wanted a personal hands on account experience from someone.