ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Adderall
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adderall (four amphetamine salts)

Old 01-12-11, 09:04 PM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

itsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud ofitsanADHDthing has much to be proud of
How Does Adderall Make You Feel?

It makes me calm. I can focus and not be darting my head around the room not knowing what is going on, or being spaced out completely. I fidget less and stop dancing around the room or walking aimlessly. If I am tired and I take it I don't feel tired anymore, but not awake like a good nights rest, just there. It can make me feel really good inside when I go up on a dose but that is only for a couple days. I do feel some what happy and warm if I'm not doing anything and haven't eaten. If I do eat, the euphoria completely diminishes and the effects aren't AS great, but are still pretty amazing. Not taking makes me crawl out of my skin at every little noise and happening around me. I feel 2x worse ADHD-wise if I don't take it. I DO feel an urge to take it, just to stop being in lack of control of my life. Coffee helps.

How does Adderall make you feel?

We may not be able to find our way out of a paper bag, but we can design nuclear sunglasses.

Everything can be a gift, depending on how you look at it.

You don't like me? That's funny, because I don't live to please you.
Old 01-12-11, 09:21 PM
Banned

Jester is a jewel in the roughJester is a jewel in the roughJester is a jewel in the rough
Re: How Does Adderall Make You Feel?

It makes me feel like:

just kidding...I prefer Dex